I came to the shocking conclusion yesterday that our "baby" is almost a year and a half old!! I couldn't believe it. For some reason, 16 months didn't seem nearly as old as 17 months! He is growing and changing so fast. He adds many new words to his vocabulary every week. He may never cease to amaze us! He has turned into quite a funny guy too! He thinks he's just funny when our friends Dawn and Jeremy try to get him to pay attention to them and he refuses! He just shakes his head and laughs.
Being outside is the most wonderful thing in his world. When I get him up in the morning I always open his curtain. Outside he says, then usually followed by "diaper" and then "milk" and then either "bar" or "banana" ( which he actually says "mnanmna" Its so fun to see him develop.
Paul is loving softball again this year and already has the wounds to prove it. He's so proud! I am ready to be finished with project, both things for Suzanne's wedding and for myself. I can't wait to start something new!


No comments:
Post a Comment