Family
Sunday, September 21, 2008
Limited Activity
To those of you who have seen me up and out......I'm still following orders. I had another test done on Friday and it was negative. All this test says is that I'm not in a super high risk of delivering our baby in the next two weeks. I have been taken off the strict orders of bed rest and am now allowed "limited activity." I promise all of you with your mothering instincts kicking in that I'm still taking it VERY easy. Our goal is to keep this baby inside for as long as possible (though I promise you it won't be in after October 22). I am following orders for the sake of our little one....not because I want to. OK, so there's pure honesty for you, but those of you who know me, already know this is the case. So, my house isn't getting cleaned, although Paul is keeping up quite nicely with the daily stuff. My nesting instincts are mostly being ignored, once again Paul is trying!! Andrew is getting lots of Mommy/couch time. We are reading lots of books! Thanks for your prayers, and keep praying for us! Have a great day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment