I am pretty sure that anesthesia and babies shouldn't mix. Marianne had tubes put in her ears this morning. The poor little girl has had 5 ear infections now since January. In an effort to make her more comfortable, we handed her over to the little labor smurfs (you know all the medical professionals in the surgery area wearing blue) and watched the next 14 minutes drag by. I'm a wimp, an over protective mother and I'm proud of it! All went well in her surgery, but she sure gave a fight when it was time to wake up. Pretty sure they kicked us out as quickly as possible so as not to disturb the peace!
Here's to healthy ears!
Family
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Awwww...I've heard that's quite the ordeal, but SO worth it in the end. Glad everything is over with....poor girlie! Now, on to a great summer right?!
ReplyDelete~Shannon