Family

Family

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Its Beginning.....

to look a lot like Christmas!!!! Yeah! I love it. Andrew has done a fantastic job making some new ornaments for our tree this year. I made a very educated guess that I probably don't want my crystal snow flakes on the tree this year. This education came from simply watching my daughter. I am totally convinced that she will climb the tree at some point. To avoid said catastrophe, we have put our tree in our front door entry way this year. Something VERY new to me! BUT by doing this, we can put our baby gate up in front of the tree to hopefully slow her down. HOPEFULLY!!!!
So, tree is up and decorated, garland is on the mantle, stockings are hung, Christmas village is set up, dining room slider has pretties hanging on it, and a centerpiece is made and on the table (really it's just a toy for my children to destroy and watch me put back together). How is your decorating coming? Are you ready to celebrate the coming of a Savior? We are!!!
Merry Christmas, may this season be wonderful for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment