Ok People, here's the deal. I only have 4 people in the drawing. Whats up? Here's your last chance to enter. Leave a comment about your new years resolution and be entered. Its that simple. To top it off you can enter again by contacting me through my etsy shop, also, your friends can comment and enter too! The prize...your pick a Raggie Blankie (baby or lap size), a comfy cacoon, or a gift set of spitters and snuggly recievers.
The drawing will take place on Wednesday. So.....
Family
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


OK, you guilted me into it. Not a big fan of resolutions. They usually involve me, striving in my own strength, motivated by pleasing myself, to achieve something for myself. When was the last time my "resolution" was to somehow serve and glorify the Lord or others? So, sorry I didn't make any! Good luck with your new venture!
ReplyDeleteOk so I just was looking on your blog and I totally did not even know that you opened up a shop. That is so cool! Anyway I feel totally out of it, I guess I should check in more to see what you guys are up to. Humm...if it is not too late my new year's resolution is to learn to be a good wife :)
ReplyDelete