Family

Family

Monday, January 26, 2009

Prince Andrew saves the day!

Last Friday Andrew had a play date with his friend Abby. We went to her house for the morning and enjoyed lunch with her. They had so much fun together. Both of them had a slight melt down when it was time for Andrew to go home. All the way home I was pestering the little guy to keep him awake. If he sleeps for even 3 minutes in the car, our nap is OVER! Not a good thing. I got him home and put into bed. Much to my surprise, he decided he didn't need to sleep. He was so tired from playing hard. I went in his room an hour later and told him he needed to sleep. Again I was surprised by the following coversation:

Mom: Andrew, you need to go to sleep.
Andrew: No, Mommy...I can't sleep now...
Mom: Why? Buddy, whats up.
Andrew: (holding up a play phone) Abby called.
Mom: Really?
Andrew: Yes, she's scared.
Mom: Abby is scared?
Andrew: Yes, Andrew save her, Mommy.
Mom: Abby's scared and you have to save her.
Andrew: Yes Mommy!
Mom: You can save her another time, Andrew, you need to go to sleep!
Andrew: But Mommy, Abby my princess!!
Mom: Ok, Andrew....you can get up.

I know I caved, but seriously I was laughing to hard to do anything else. So, if you're ever scared, I'm sure that Prince Andrew will be happy to give up his nap to save you!
This is Andrew and his Princess this past fall.

2 comments:

  1. Awwwwwww! That is so cute! What a sweetie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where does he come up with his material? The kid is a comic! And a very sweet boy!

    ReplyDelete