
You are still precious!! In your own little way! Even if your name is Andrew and you are a total stinker when you're Mom and Dad want to take your picture all dressed up to look like something you are not. The only way we could get this special Prince to pose for a picture with his little sister was if we told him he could make a "super silly face."

As pretty as the tulips are, they just don't hold a candle to this gem! She was so happy on this night! Not that I'm partial or anything, but DANG she's cute!!!

Our little Dutch Princess decided that it was much better to eat her wooden shoes then wear them. Why were we surprised by this, coming from the I'll-Put-Anything-In-My-Mouth-Just-To-See-What-Kind-Of-Germs-I-Can-Find Princess?

Pretty sure this isn't an innocent look. I'm guessing it was when he was telling our friend Jeremy, "Come!" Mind you, he was telling, not asking. Fortunately for Andrew, Jeremy thinks he's cute enough to follow.
Andrew sure enjoyed dancing with the Klompen Dancers. I'm pretty sure that the only reason he was dancing was for the laughs and smiles of all the wonderful silver haired people who found him "sweet and adorable."
So again I'm behind in posting pictures, but well....get over it! FYI for those who may think I'm a disturbed Momma, I did not actually read the book pictured in the previous post...it was for dramatic effect that I posted that picture.
I can't believe I didn't have your blog on my list!! Thanks for posting the link on facebook....I will definitely be checking back here regularly :) Such cute pics btw! Love your precious children!
ReplyDelete~Shannon
You guys look great and such beautiful kids! Glad I found your blog. Glad to see all is well with your family.
ReplyDelete