Family

Family

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Failure



This is kinda like that 12 step program.
My name is Marcie and I am a blogging failure.
Ok, there I said it so you don't have to.  So it's been seven months since our last update...don't worry, I won't cram it all into one big long ridiculous update, I will just right a few different posts and schedule them over the next few days.  I will give you a quick run down though....enjoy.

1. We took our annual summer trip to Montana.
2. Andrew started Kindergarten.
3. I had foot surgery.
4. It was officially solidified that I have the best friends known to man.
5. Marianne turned 4.
6. My Dad is the greatest!
7. Andrew turned 6!
8. I lost my best friend to a nasty battle of cancer.
9. Christmas with my family.
10. Its a new year.

There you have it, seven months in a nut shell.  To say the least, we were very busy.  I love my family, I love my life as a stay at home Mom, I love being busy.....BUT I am soooooo ready for a little slower pace!

SO....I was going to add a picture or two to this post, but apparently blogspot has changed over the past 7 months also...so until Paul comes to my rescue, this is the best it gets.  Hope you have a lovely day.

No comments:

Post a Comment