Family

Family

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

A New Year Giveaway and a Grand opening.

Ok, here it is. The promised give away. I have officially opened my own Esty shop. Only a few things are listed now as I want to see if I get any customers. BUT, as a celebration of the opening of my shop, you, my friends and family have the chance to win something made by me! Leave me a comment about your New Years Resolution, and you might be the winner. Also, please give out my etsy shop address to all the wonderful people you know that may want a gift for a child or baby. Have them leave me a message at my shop and they too will be entered. (Yes you can enter at my shop too!) If they leave your name as a reference as to how they heard about me, you'll get another entry. Soooo..... The address is FlannelFun.etsy.com. Come check it out. You know you want to!

4 comments:

  1. My New Year's Resolution
    by, Krista Johnson.

    Ahem...my new year's resolution is to get healthy. At first, I figured I'd make the same resolution as I have for many other years....to get skinny. BUT, I've decided that I really don't care so much about our weight ("our" applying to my hubby and me, as much as I just want us to be healthy. I honestly never thought I could care about a person in the way that, or as much as, I care for Brian. So...here's to becoming healthy(er).

    The End

    ReplyDelete
  2. foot note....sorry for the missed punctuation...guess i should have proof-read my report before i turned it in.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't really make a New Year's Resolution *gasp* However, I made a goal to finish a half-marathon around the same time as New Year's, so I would consider that resolution-ish... =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Here's my resolution-
    To clean and organize this crazy house! 5 years of accumulation can really add up. (Of course, this may have something to do with the baby coming, but any motivation to organize is good enough for me! =)

    ReplyDelete